Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Tired Today

Yesterday I went to bed at a good time. I didn't fall asleep for close to two hours though. Today I am exhausted. I think I'll fall asleep easily though. Some happy things for today:

  • At work I was assigned to the Problem Solve area again. I needed help during the last part. The place got slammed with items with problems to solve, so I don't feel bad about needing the help.
  • At home, outside, I noticed another hyacinth near some of a different patch of daffodils.

  • There is either something wrong with the forsythia or it is just maturing at different rates. A couple of the branches are fully bloomed, but most of the plant is not. I'm happy for the bit of color it is providing.



Currently listening to: The Choice, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed, by Helene Thursten

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...