Thursday, April 6, 2023

Saved

When I got home from work Tuesday I had trained all night on Problem Solve and had to pace at home to get my 10,000 steps. On Wednesday, I trained in two different things and came home with over 13,000 steps. Today I didn't train but worked in places that I came home with over 23,000 steps. My feet are tired.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • It is Thursday so I had a nice nap followed by dinner with the family.
  • We started watching Star Trek Voyager again. We had to stop when the streaming service it was on changed. I got Paramount Plus so we can watch all the Star Trek shows we want.
  • Today I have a big happy thing. A few years ago my daughter, Keziah, saved me. I was reminded of that today, in a good way. Back then, I was in a not too good place. I was working long hours and burning myself out. Now I'm living with her and her family and things are better. I'm still a work in progress. Love and many thanks to Keziah and her husband, Zed.




Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed, by Helene Thursten

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...