Friday, December 29, 2023

Errands

Here are some happy things from this day:

  • It was an errand day.  I picked up my mail at the post office (it has been well over a month) and did some shopping.  The shopping was a jump-start on the things I normally get on Mondays.  Yay for planning ahead!  This also meant being in the van for a long time to listen to my book.
  • With some of the purchases, I was able to make Keziah a bowl full of different snacks to have while she is isolating with covid.

  • Today I learned that January 2, 2024 is World Introvert day.  Seems like a good day to stay at home, too bad I am scheduled to work.  

Currently listening to: Robin, by Dave Itzkoff.  

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...