Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Chasing Dreams

Happy things!

  • Today my workday was not quite as long as yesterday. I still needed help in the Problem Solve area. I feel like I'm working faster, just not as fast as the problems coming in!  I still like working there.
  • Have you ever watched someone chasing their dreams?  It is amazing.  There are so many feelings.  Anxiety and stress are there (risky stuff), but the joy overshadows them.  This is a picture of my daughter. She is busy chasing her dreams. It is wonderful to watch.


  • Happy Summer Solstice! Spring flew by.  I'm not ready for summer, but here it is.  😊


Currently listening to: Becoming, by Michelle Obama.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...