Sunday, June 25, 2023

Daylillies

My not so happy thing today is my poor spelling. Yesterday I totally spaced that ‘muscle’ is a homophone with ‘mussel’. They ate mussels yesterday, not muscles.

My happy things today are:
  • That I can go back and update my spelling error from yesterday so it won't exist for future readers.
  • Yesterday was also a busy day which left me pretty tired today. I'm glad I was able to rest.
  • Outside the daylilies are starting to bloom. I noticed them yesterday and got pictures today. The common evening primrose and milkweed are also blooming.
Daylillies

Daylilies


Milkweed

Primrose
  • There is a frog (toad?) that seems to have taken up residence between the window and the screen of an open window tonight.


Currently listening to: Becoming, by Michelle Obama.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...