Thursday, June 8, 2023

Shared Happy Things

Some happy things today are what other people share with me:

  • Specifically looking for something to use as a happy thing today I asked Gideon about school. I got a pleasant surprise when he performed a school project for me. They have been learning about the thirteen colonies. The assignment, basically, was to write an ad to convince people to move to the colonies. He got to choose between the three regions (north, middle, south). He chose the middle colonies, researched, wrote, and had the ad memorized. Gideon is such a smart and talented person.  He performed it as if he were the town crier.
  • Keziah was able to go tour two local Frank Lloyd Wright houses this week and she showed me pictures and talked about making some similar furniture for our house.
  • Some roses are blooming!



Currently listening to: Revelations of Divine Love, by Julian of Norwich

Currently reading: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...