Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Clover

A couple happy things from today:

  • When I get to pick Gideon up from school I get to hear how his day has been. When I don't, I am usually getting ready for bed when he gets home and I don't always get the news. Today I was told about some stories by the Brothers Grimm that they read. Apparently Rapunzel had twins! I feel that I have some vague memory of that.
  • Clover is blooming and the bees are enjoying it.

  • June is Pride Month and at work today there was rainbow swag. I got a cool fan.




Currently listening to: In Pieces, by Sally Field.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...