Friday, June 30, 2023

Goats

Today's happy things:

  • A few weeks ago I tried to update my outdated credit card information to an account. Because I forgot my password, this required a phone call to the company.  The person wasn't able to verify who I was using my phone number. Today I called an automated number, with the same phone, and was able to update without talking to a person. Sometimes I guess automation works. Either way, one less thing on my to-do list!
  • There is a game that Keziah and a friend designed to play at SCA events with children. It involves finding stuffed sheep. Last year she told another group that she would create a similar game for their group. Tonight we (four of us!) started making the goats.



  • In an overgrown area by the side of a road I saw a plant with bright orange flowers. I didn't get close enough for a detailed picture to be able to identify it.



Currently listening to: Becoming, by Michelle Obama.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...