Monday, June 5, 2023

Rose

My list of things to be happy for today:

  • The unpleasant thing that I did today was to have my yearly mammogram. My apologies, dear reader, if you feel that this is too much information. I’m happy that I am able to tolerate this procedure once a year for my wellbeing.
  • Zed’s office is close to my room. When the doors are open we can usually hear each other easily. Today I heard him talking sweet to Winston, the orange tabby. It was very cute.
  • This spring I have enjoyed the different flowers as they have grown and blossomed. The flowers that are coming close to blooming today are the pink roses by the side door. The buds are showing and there is a slight rose fragrance by the door.




Currently listening to: Revelations of Divine Love, by Julian of Norwich

Currently reading: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...