Sunday, June 11, 2023

Yard Work

Some of today's happy things:

  • Zed and I worked in the yard today. He mowed and I used the weed wacker. I also pulled a bunch of weeds and cut back a tree that shouldn't be where it is. Some of the yard looks better. There is a lot of yard here.




  • While I tried to take a nap Zed, his dad, and Gideon worked on making a mirror bank. When coins are put in it, you can't see them. It is a pretty neat design. Gideon showed me the secrets, it even has a burglar deterrent.

  • TF was telling me how her cats will swipe the screen on her iPad so the picture changes. This made me think of the dating apps they talk about on TV. Swipe one way for a date and another for no date. And then I wonder what dates the cats would choose! 🤣

Finished reading: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb. 
    Reading goal achieved!

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...