Monday, June 26, 2023

Strawberry Picking

Happy things from today:

  • This morning, before the rain came, the weather was practically perfect for strawberry picking. It was overcast with the temperatures around 70°. We picked almost 14 pounds of strawberries. They are sweet and delicious. In the words of Gideon, "They are bursting with flavor."  Keziah and I picked them.  Gideon and I washed them and prepared them for eating.



  • A friend came over to sew with Keziah and we went out to lunch at The Post. They are a breakfast to lunch place and I got breakfast. I had a delicious omelet with some fruit and toast.
  • Parts for Keziah’s store are coming together. We picked up shelves from a store that went out of business. They very nearly filled up the van.




Currently listening to: Becoming, by Michelle Obama.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...