Sunday, June 4, 2023

Plans and Daydreams

Today was spent visiting my friend, Amy. Here are some happy highlights:

  • Amy found an educational travel service aimed at people over 50 called Road Scholar. She found a vacation that we might like to take in the next year or so. I've never participated in something like this and it was fun daydreaming about it. Saving the money and finding the time is where I wake up! There is time to consider the possibilities though.
  • We also started plans for hiking part of the Minuteman Trail. We are hoping that toward the end of the month there will be time for that.
  • We had a nice walk in Amy's neighborhood. We didn't go too far because it kept sprinkling and we didn't want to be far from her house if it started to rain hard.  
  • When I got home Nanni decided that she wanted all the pets!


Currently listening to: Revelations of Divine Love, by Julian of Norwich

Currently reading: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...