Saturday, June 17, 2023

Lazy Saturday

Some happy things for this lazy Saturday:

  • Rain was expected all day. Had I known it wouldn't rain in the morning, I might have gone outside. Instead I spent most of the morning listening to a book and playing games on my phone while I paced.
  • The day wasn't completely lazy, I did some dishes and laundry. I'm happy about that.
  • After a nap, TF and I had some fun playing Minecraft. We've been losing villagers and spent time reinforcing the village walls and trying to produce more villagers.  
  • Nanni was adorable in the evening.





Currently listening to: In Pieces, by Sally Field.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...