Friday, June 9, 2023

Self-Care

It was sort of a self-care day. Here are some happy things:

  • The book I was listening to is finished. It was a hard listen for me because it was full of thou's, thy's, and such (sucheth?). I'm glad I listened to it.
  • A good part of my day was spent reading. In my ideal world I won't need to renew the books again. One down, one to go.
  • When I went through boxes last year in my attempt at downsizing, I ended up with a pile of paper that I planned to burn. We haven't had many fires though and the pile has only grown. I made a small dent in that pile today using the shredder that was found when Zed rearranged the office. Yay, less stuff!



Finished listening to: Revelations of Divine Love, by Julian of Norwich

Currently reading: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...