Thursday, June 1, 2023

Tidbits

Some happy things from today:

  • When I stepped outside in the middle of the night to go to work, it smelled good.  Something about it made me think of camping and it was good.  
  • Work today was long.  I stayed an extra hour and a half and there was enough work that I could have stayed longer.  It was a good but tiring day.
  • After work I treated myself to lunch by driving through Wendy’s for a baked potato and strawberry lemonade.  It was 90 degrees today so the drink was more than a little refreshing.
  • This weekend Keziah will be taking a big step with starting her business.  There is some kind of fair she will be setting up a pop-up at, handing out flyers, and just getting the word out.  I'm happy for this opportunity that she is creating for herself.

Nanni!


Currently listening to: Revelations of Divine Love, by Julian of Norwich

Currently reading: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...