Monday, June 19, 2023

Juneteenth

Yesterday was Father's Day and I failed to mention that in my blog. So, Happy day after Father's Day!  Here are some happy things from today:

  • Happy Juneteenth!
  • Happy thirteenth anniversary to Keziah and Zed! They are a wonderful couple that compliment each other beautifully.
  • Today is also the two year anniversary of me being at my current workplace.
  • Keziah has her business flyer out at a few places. Today she visited a Cafe and found that about half of her tear away QR codes had been removed. Yay!
  • Nanni, the brown tabby, carefully tested each step as she rose higher on a pile of boxes. Each step seemed considered as she made her way up, almost to the ceiling. After she was there for a few minutes, Winston followed her up. Winston, the orange tabby, jumped up and over some of the boxes to join Nanni at the top. What a difference in the way they chose to climb. Fascinating.





Currently listening to: Becoming, by Michelle Obama.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...