Friday, June 16, 2023

Thankful

Some happy things:

  • Today I got a message that was not fun to hear. The reduced version is that my son was in a car accident and will be fine. They went to urgent care and checked out alright. I spent part of the day more worried than usual. It meant so much to hear their voice when they called to give me details later. I'm very happy that they will be okay.
  • Keziah, Zed, and Gideon are driving to Canada for the weekend. I look forward to hearing that they have arrived safely. They all left very excited to be going. It is Gideon’s first trip out of the country.
  • For the first time I removed the dead flower heads from the roses. It is one of those things that I just never got around to before. There has been enough rain that I cut off some buds that already looked in bad shape. One flower looked very pretty though. I love the way it is just a little darker toward the center.



Currently listening to: In Pieces, by Sally Field.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...