Thursday, July 20, 2023

Bachelor Button

Happy things from today:

  • Somehow I mustered the energy after work to help with partially setting up a friend’s pavilion. Thankfully it didn't need walls to be measured. I was happy to be able to help.
  • As a reward, we all got ice cream.  I would have helped without the ice cream, but it was a bonus.
  • During the spring Keziah and I planted some wildflower seeds in the front yard. There is a small hill that is a problem and is a pain to mow. Today Keziah noticed some bachelor buttons growing. Just three, but I'm glad we haven't mowed there. I really like bachelor buttons.



Currently listening to: The Pilgrimage, by Paulo Coehlo.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...