Monday, July 31, 2023

Pennsic Full Day Three

 Day three of Pennsic happy things:

  • This morning some friends and I got up early to park the trailer and run some errands.  We also went out for breakfast at a new restaurant.   It was very good.
  • The shower is officially working with the right amount of hot and cold water.  Yay!
  • Yesterday a friend of Gideon's arrived.  Today they had a birthday.  It was fun to be a part of their celebration.
  • Visiting with friends, telling and hearing stories, I am reminded why I come to this event and enjoy time in the SCA.
  • The moon is almost full.  It rose a mild orange color tonight.  As it got higher the entire area was lit by its brilliance. 
The parking area.

The moon.


☮️



Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...