Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Tired Wednesday

Today’s happy things:


  • Yesterday, I tried real hard, but couldn't fall asleep. I did, eventually, but it took almost three hours to finally fall into a restful sleep. So I am super tired today. When I realized that there were things on my mind to do that were helping me to stay awake, I made a list.  And so, I was able to get productive enough after work to accomplish things that were on my mind as I tried to sleep.  That feels good.
  • Keziah got the cash register for her new shop today. Yay!  I'm so happy that things are moving along for her.


  • Pizza was served at work today. When everyone is on mandatory extended time, there tends to be special things, like food, more often.  I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Currently listening to: The Pilgrimage, by Paulo Coehlo.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...