Thursday, July 13, 2023

GNEW Day One

With a different routine because I am camping, I almost forgot to write! Here are some happy things from today:

  • My work week is over!
  • Some pretty "weeds" from the yard.


  • We didn't get out of the house and on the road as early as we'd like, but we still made it to the campground before dark. We even had enough light to get the pavilion setup before the sunset.
  • We couldn't have gotten the tent setup without the help of a couple friends. Yay friends!
  • It was close enough to dark that we only saw a few other friends before turning in. Tomorrow, after sleep, I hope to visit with more folks.



Currently listening to: Under the Whispering Door, by T. J. Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...