Sunday, July 2, 2023

Family Time

Some of today's happy things:

  • Keziah and I went to lunch with members of my father's side of the family. There were enough people in the crowded restaurant that it was hard to hear. It was good to see family and get some visiting in though.

Keziah, me, my brother.
  • There are too many things in my life. I'm trying, again, to take small steps at getting rid of some of them. This week I chose some clothes from my closet and one piece of garb to get rid of. Baby steps are still steps.

A pile of clothes to say goodbye to.
  • In the evening I was introduced to The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning on the Peacock Channel. It kind of ties into me getting rid of things in my life. In the episode I watched, the lives of the family profiled were much more organized than my life is. Along with the organizer and a decorator there was also a psychologist. I like that.

Currently listening to: Becoming, by Michelle Obama.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...