Thursday, July 6, 2023

Glimmers

On Facebook today I learned a new term, glimmers. It is what I tend to look for as I think on my day and write this blog. Tiny moments of happiness or hope. Welcome to my glimmers. Here are some happy moments from today:

  • After two short days at work because of the holiday I was worried that today would seem extra long. It went well though and I am happy about that.
  • When I got home I noticed some black-eyed Susans in the yard. Seeing the different flowers that pop up is a joyful thing.


  • Gideon and Keziah made a hat for a stuffed creature. Keziah guided and Gideon used the sewing machine, I think for the first time. They did a fantastic job! Gideon was thrilled and has ideas for other things he wants to make now.



Currently listening to: Under the Whispering Door, by T. J. Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...