Sunday, July 9, 2023

Less Bells

Some of today's happy things:

  • Sleep was hard to come by so when work offered voluntary time off, I took it. Normally, I work three ten hour days. This week and next I am scheduled for five ten hour days. I’m taking off where I can.
  • Since I didn't end up working I was able to attend archery practice. My first set of royal round scores I didn't do well, the second set I scored 58, same as last week. I'm very happy with that score.



  • Keziah helped me choose which bells to keep. I knocked it down to two. Downsizing is good.  Between the four bells yesterday and the twelve today, saving two, I am getting rid of fourteen bells.  I'm realizing that I have more grieving to do even though my mother has been gone over twenty years. My cousin, Shirley, once told me that girls always miss their moms. She was right in my case. 



Currently listening to: Under the Whispering Door, by T. J. Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...