Friday, July 21, 2023

Is It Really Friday?

Today's happy things:

  • For the first time in about a month, I worked in the Problem Solve department for part of last night. One more night to work this week and my mandatory extended time will be done.
  • After a long phone conversation a bunch of planning for the camp I am heading is done. Done might be a strong word… things were constructively communicated in a good way.
  • A short step outside brought me the views of some lovely flowers.
Daylily.

Wild Sweet William



Currently listening to: The Pilgrimage, by Paulo Coehlo.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...