Saturday, July 29, 2023

Pennsic First Full Day

Pennsic day one happy things:

  • There are people that I can delegate things to and they do the things and it is wonderful. Some of these people have energy that I lack and it is glorious.
  • The common tent went up today and now there is more shade. There are places in camp that our people can't camp in because of the water. The common tent is one of those things that help give a place for people to be when things are wet or hot. It helps build the community.
  • I mentioned that the camp is still paying off the purchase of a trailer. I was given the money to pay off the trailer. Generosity is a wonderful thing and I wish I could be like that person.

Some pictures:









Started reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...