Friday, July 28, 2023

Pennsic Travel

Happy things from this day on the road:

  • When leaving the house just before 3:30 AM Keziah and Gideon pretended to be pilot and co-pilot by giving the two passengers a humorous welcome.  
  • The long drive to the event site in Pennsylvania is long.  I'm at a point in my life where I am questioning whether or not this is something I want to continue doing once I am no longer Baroness.  I'm happy we made it to the event safely and with no mishaps along the way.
  • Clinton County rest area is where I walked a little and tried to get a picture of a butterfly that wouldn't stay still.
  • Wendy's in DuBois has a little gnome village to look at while waiting in line for the drive thru.


  • Because we left when we did we got in later than I wanted.  The good part of this is that the line to get in wasn't very long.
  • I'm so thankful for the people who helped out by getting here and helping with organization and setting up.
Some other pictures:






We listened to Seedfolks, by Paul Fleischman.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...