Monday, July 17, 2023

Tired Monday

Some happy things for today:

  • The book I've been listening to, Under the Whispering Door, was good. It dealt some with death so had its hard moments, but I enjoyed it overall.
  • The wild sweet William is starting to bloom in the yard- pretty pink blossoms.  I also saw a purple flower that I don't remember that Lens thinks is platycodon grandiflorus.



  • I had a doctor's appointment today with no surprises. 🙂




Finished listening to: Under the Whispering Door, by T. J. Klune.

Started listening to: The Pilgrimage, by Paulo Coehlo.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...