Monday, July 10, 2023

Happy Monday!

Happy things for today:

  • Sometimes my imagination likes to feed me worse case scenarios. Today that involved me imagining losing my job because I needed to leave early for an appointment. I didn't lose my job and leaving early was relatively painless and thus a happy thing.
  • I was on time for my appointment and I went to have my blood drawn for the yearly check up I have next week. I went to the clinic without an appointment for a fasting blood draw in the afternoon. No lines, not more than a minute or two wait. Yay! The phlebotomist also used a small needle, I barely felt a thing.
  • Keziah has been busy working on making the goats for a game I wrote about a week or so ago. I love the eyes she found to use!


☮️


Currently listening to: Under the Whispering Door, by T. J. Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...