Sunday, July 23, 2023

Productive Day

Today's happy things:
  • This morning I got up early to pick up Folke at the airport in Boston. She and my son, Bel, live in Maryland now. Folke is in NH for one week to do a residency with her college. She is going to college online, but sometimes things need to happen in person. It was great to see her and catch up.
  • Seeing a boat propeller spinning wildly as it was pulled on a trailer down the highway. It was like the little propeller was trying hard to help push the vehicle along. Wee!
  • Even though I was in the car a bunch, the day was fairly productive. After the trip to Boston, I had a short visit with my friend, Amy. She loaned me a few things for camping later this week. Keziah and I went to the storage unit to return some things and pick up the common tent. I also did some more sewing. My medieval clothes are mostly packed.
  • There are some blooms in the yard that I got some pictures of.  
Pretty white flowers.

To the left is a butterfly plant- blooms mostly gone.
I'm not sure what the yellow flowers are.

Hosta




Currently listening to: The Pilgrimage, by Paulo Coehlo.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have decent weather for your camping trip, it's been a tough summer weather-wise! Your yellow flower might be a variety of coreopsis.

    ReplyDelete

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...