Tuesday, July 11, 2023

It Is Only Tuesday

Some happy things:

  • There has not been any rain today so I stepped outside to check on some plants.  Scarlet beebalm, whorled tickseed, and butterfly weed seem to all be doing well.  They are hard to see beyond the untrimmed grass and weeds, but they are there.




  • I helped Keziah by cutting out some goats for the game she is making.  


  • It is unlikely that there will be much voluntary time off this week, but I've decided to put my name in for it for the rest of the week, unless they assign me to problem solving. We are camping this weekend and I have so much to do before I can have fun.


Currently listening to: Under the Whispering Door, by T. J. Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...