Saturday, July 8, 2023

Bells

Some happy things for today:

  • A little over two years ago I spent Lent trying to downsize. I made progress and then stalled out. One of the things that I'm hoping seeing a therapist will help me do is to downsize more. To that end I have pulled out four bells to get rid of. The bells were things that I just couldn't get rid of during my Lent time downsizing. Instead, a shelf went up to show them. I decided that I like hearing them. Unfortunately, they ended up just collecting dust. My goal is to reduce the amount that I have. I'll be working too much the next few weeks, but ideally I'll get more ready to go tomorrow after work. Small steps.

  • Keziah showed me her new retail-space-to-be. She is getting part of an old CVS for the next few months to get the business started. We got to imagine that space with some products today. It needs some cleaning up. She is planning to open her shop around the middle of August.



Currently listening to: Under the Whispering Door, by T. J. Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...