Wednesday, July 26, 2023

CW Spider

Short, happy things for today:

  • My apologies if this bothers you, dear reader, in any way. I am so very happy that I survived an encounter with a large spider.
  • Wendy's strawberry lemonade hit the spot for me this afternoon. It is a sweet, cool, and refreshing drink.


  • While outside with Keziah, commiserating over moldy canvas (it has been in the shed for a year, but the shed apparently leaking is new), I noticed that the staghorn sumac is blooming.




Started reading: New Hampshire’s 52 With a View, by Ken MacGray.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...