Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Happy Wednesday

Some happy things for today:

  • Because of yesterday’s holiday I only worked a part day today. The sky was very bright from the sun being out. We have had so much rain lately seeing the sun and a blue sky was a welcome change.


  • Last night I looked for the movie 1776 online but didn't find it for free. I did find some of the songs from the show to watch as I tried to go to sleep.
  • A coworker asked me if I was mucho (a lot) happy today. I was able to respond that I was happy, but not mucho happy. So he asked if I was pequeno (small) happy and I agreed. It was an odd exchange. If not for Duolingo I wouldn't have understood pequeno.  The n should have a ~ over it, but I don't know how to do that on my laptop and my attempt failed.


Currently listening to: Under the Whispering Door, by T. J. Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...