Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Milkweed

A couple of quick happy things:

  • Work went well last night. I did jobs that I prefer, and that don't tend to hurt. These are very good things. Also, I started the night where I ended Saturday night and found my lost water bottle. Yay!
  • Nanni is adorable sleeping by the window. My being there to take the picture woke her up. I don't think she minded though because she got scritches.

  • The milkweed seeds have taken the place of where the flowers were.  I don't know why I love milkweed so much, but I do.



Finished listening to: The Pilgrimage, by Paulo Coehlo.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...