Monday, September 18, 2023

A Day to Recuperate

Today was very much a recovery day.  Here are a few things that brought me some glimmers of happiness today:

  • Somehow I was energetic and open about my emotional health when I had a virtual doctor's appointment this morning about my emotional health.  That doesn't tend to happen easily.  Hopefully that means it was a productive visit.
  • It is good to see Gideon and his happy face when he comes home from school.  He starts playing video games fairly soon after, so I have to get my questions in fast.
  • Thinking about how well the last few days went has been good for me today.




Gideon, giving everybody a thumbs up!

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...