Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Back to School

 Some happy things from today:

  • Once again my back has been bothering me.  I made it through the night at work.  
  • Gideon had his first day back at school.  It sounds like he had a good day.  Spanish is one of his new classes this year.  Afterwards, he and Zed went out for doughnuts.  They offered to bring one home for me.  I politely declined.  It was a harder choice than it should have been.  It was the right choice.  I'm trying to decrease how much gluten I'm eating again.  Yay for good choices!
  • In an attempt to not sit for too long in one place, I only wove for a short time today.  Progress was made and that is good.

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Keep Moving, by Dick Van Dyke.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...