Saturday, September 9, 2023

Carolingian 50 Year

Some happy things from today:

  • Keziah, Gideon, and I spent the day at an SCA event.  This event was to celebrate the Barony of Carolingia turning 50 years old.  They are actually older, but turned 50 during the pandemic and are just now able to celebrate that.  The event had many activities.  I chose to visit with friends mostly.  
  • There was also a performance by the Commedia dell'Arte troupe, i Sebastiani.  Amid the love story and treachery was a theme around being 50.  It was very good.  Somehow, I forgot to take pictures. 
  • During the court of Their Majesties of the East many deserving people received awards.  Some of these people were Gideon's friends and a member of the household I belong to.  




Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Started listening to: Golda Meir: The Life and Legacy, by Charles River Editors.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...