Sunday, September 3, 2023

Heron

Happy things from today:

  • This morning I heard from an elderly cousin, Evelyn. She lives in Virginia.  For various reasons it has been quite a few years since we have talked.  She is visiting New Hampshire and would like to see the family.  With everything going on, I hope I can make this happen.  It was good to hear from her.
  • This afternoon I had a nice walk with my friend, Amy.  We walked, talked about life that has happened as well as dreams and ideas that may happen.  It was a good walk.
  • Some lovely things along the walk:




  • During dinner and dessert we watched an episode of Star Trek Voyager (Tuvix) that left us discussing ethics, morals, and different episodes throughout all the series. There were four different points of view and thoughts about what they could have done instead.  


Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Keep Moving, by Dick Van Dyke.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...