Sunday, September 24, 2023

Laundry

Some happy things for today:

  • It is almost embarrassing how much help I needed at the laundromat today.  I'm very happy that there was someone there to help me with the basics… like getting my card to swipe for payment and closing the door tightly.  Perhaps anxiety played a part?  Either way, I'm glad they were there.
  • There are plans in the works to rent a dumpster to clean up the yard and the shed.  These are good things and I hope I find the energy to help out a bunch.
  • Zed made dinner and baked some store bought cookies for dessert.  Yum!
  • Outside I noticed a little bit of fall foliage in the back.

Lilac seeds/seed pods?

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Homage to Catalonia, by George Orwell.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...