Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Autumn Olives

 My happy things for today are:

  • Last night, I didn't go to work.  I decided that I couldn't justify the expense of a Lyft.  I had time and I used it.  The result was about nine hours of broken sleep.  This was good.
  • Since I was home, when messages came in this morning about upcoming SCA events, I was able to respond.  It is possible that I responded too much.  Either way, I got some business taken care of and that too, was good.
  • At the end of the day I felt that I accomplished some things but not a lot.  I went outside for a look around the yard.  Another rose has bloomed.


  • The autumn olive trees are filled with berries.  Zed liked these when we first moved here.  I don't remember if I tried them or not.  

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Homage to Catalonia, by George Orwell.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...