Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Long Feeling Work Day

First, let me apologize for the fork story yesterday.   It was much better told to me, rather than by me.

Today, I need sleep.  Because of that most of my happy things are about work:

  • Yesterday I got very little sleep.  Still, I made it through most of the night at work.  When they offered VTO, I left about 30 minutes early to go home.
  • It was pajama day.  Yesterday was too, but I forgot.  I wore a pair of men's pajama pants that I have for camping in, and a t-shirt. Pajama bottoms at work felt weird since I am used to wearing jeans.  
  • My job assignments were Pick to Buffer in the beginning of the night, and Safety at the end.  Both of these jobs have enough variety to stay awake and I like to do them.
  • At home I took a quick walk around the yard in hopes of finding something to take a picture of.  I found that asters and cinquefoil are in bloom.  There was even a bee on the aster.


Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Homage to Catalonia, by George Orwell.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...