Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Silliness

Happy Wednesday things:

  • Occasionally, work gives out t-shirts or other things.  One of those t-shirts is tie-dyed and I wear mine on Tie-dye Tuesday.  So on Tuesdays there are usually at least a handful of people wearing them.  Today I was wearing a red t-shirt that work gave out in 2021 and so was someone else.  They noticed that we both had the same shirt on two days in a row and started calling me twin.  Then plans were made for us to wear matching shirts again tomorrow.  Silly stuff!
  • This week Gideon, my grandson, started taking the bus home from school.  He finds it loud and bumpy.  Apparently, this is also where the gossiping happens after school.  I am finding this a little humorous.  That may change.  😉
  • There are many snowberries on a bush by the house.  They are pretty, and toxic to people.  Pollinators like the plant as well as deer and some birds (according to this site).  They remain, unless eaten, through most of the winter.

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Homage to Catalonia, by George Orwell.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...