Thursday, September 28, 2023

More Car

Some happy things from today:

  • Zed gave me a ride to work and home again.  I got to hear about the test rides they took last night and this morning.  They are looking at new and slightly used cars.  I'm going to start looking for very used cars. 
  • At work this week I got to do Driver Assist.  This is where we help the drivers by getting the bags and packages to and into their trucks for delivery.  I've dreaded doing this part of the job.  I'm still not looking forward to doing this when the weather is bad.  This week though,  I really enjoyed it.
  • We are using a loaner car from the garage where the van is.  It is an older Chevy Malibu.  I enjoyed driving it today more than I expected.  I'm very thankful that the garage offers a loaner vehicle and that it was available. 
  • Due to this year's weather, the autumn foliage isn't expected to be great.  I'm going to try to look for it where I can.  Today I spotted a pretty tree starting to turn.


  • This cat!!  Nanni curled up by me on the couch and just wanted a little bit of pets.


Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Homage to Catalonia, by George Orwell.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...