Sunday, September 10, 2023

Family

 Happy things from today:

  • TF and I made the time to go over our goals for the week.  We are hoping to get back on track.
  • The family visited with our cousin from Virginia, Evelyn, and some friends.  It was really great to see them all again after so much time.


  • Evelyn brought some pictures and things for us from her home.  They were left in the car because we got groceries on the way home or I would share some.

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Started listening to: Golda Meir: The Life and Legacy, by Charles River Editors.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...