Monday, September 11, 2023

Cat in My Lap

Here are some happy things from today:

  • The orange tabby, Winston, jumped onto my lap today while I was on the computer. Winston doesn’t usually come to me.


  • Zed's birthday is this month so his car needs an inspection. The check engine light has been on so I had the code for that read today. The people were very friendly and offered a cheap, possible fix. It seems to have something to do with dirty gas or a dirty gas valve. So the first step is to put in a fuel cleaner. I'm thankful for friendly service.
  • Gideon had historical questions to ask me after school today. Sad circumstances that I am thankful he was comfortable to ask me.
  • There is a second rose that bloomed while I wasn’t paying attention.



Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Finished listening to: Golda Meir: The Life and Legacy, by Charles River Editors.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...