Thursday, September 7, 2023

Heat Wave

The weather outside was very hot and humid today.  Here are a few happy things:

  • Since yesterday’s picture of the rose was blurry, I wanted to try again.  Today the rose was open.  It is still a little blurry, but the leaves are in focus!

  • I took a few minutes to look around the backyard.  There were no new flowers blooming.  There was what I think was a hawk circling overhead.  Perhaps catching the air moving from the heat rising.  Perhaps just circling for food.  I tried for a picture but the sun was also overhead.  
  • I got a little more weaving done.  This section of background is basically done.  Next, I hope to start the first design part.  

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Started listening to: Golda Meir: The Life and Legacy, by Charles River Editors.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...