Sunday, September 24, 2023

A Wedding

Today's happy things:

  • The home test I took told me that I was covid free this morning.
  • I met friends in Nashua and we participated in the Out of Darkness walk to help prevent suicide.  It was good to spend time with friends.


  • In the afternoon the family loaded up in the van and headed to Massachusetts for a wedding.  Keziah officiated and did a good job.  This wedding and reception was supposed to happen a few years ago but covid happened.  Keziah married them that first time with just a few of the closest family and friends.  A year later, they planned to do it again, but they got pregnant.  This was the third time and they were married and had a lovely reception.  Their first dance started as a sword duel.  It was impressive. 




  • The party favors were foam swords.
  • A friend came and pretended to attack me with a foam sword and we playfully duelled.  Later, I realized that my fighting champion was there.  There was a challenge made and the two of them fought with the foam swords.  It was a double kill. 😉  That was pretty impressive since only one of them is actually a fighter.  It was fun.







Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Homage to Catalonia, by George Orwell.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...