Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Basking

We have a small enclosed porch that warms up quite nicely in the afternoon sun. After having my midday meal I went and sat out on the rocking chair. I looked at all the stuff that I should take care of out there, mostly gardening supplies. Then I did my DuoLingo and read some Facebook. I did these things so that I wouldn’t fall asleep sitting there. It was a relaxing time. It is not a quiet time, we are on a loud, busy street. Maybe next time I’ll wear ear buds to dampen the sounds.


A couple other happy things:


  • The plow guy came. In hindsight, it might have all melted before the next freeze. This is a weird winter.


  • I have a little black pillow that has a little black round vibrating thing that goes inside. I had forgotten about this. It feels good on my aching back. :)





Currently listening to: The Awakening, by Nora Roberts


Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...