Sunday, January 22, 2023

Happy for Friends

It was a very stressful day with my SCA life. I think it has mostly resolved itself better than the day started, though I would have preferred it hadn't happened at all. Yes, I'm vague-posting. This is my happy blog though, and I'm happy that much of today's strife is now behind me. Other happy things from today:

  • I packed up my loom and went to visit my friend, Amy. Together we got the loom warped so that I can start weaving again to make the bands for the Champions–correct this time.
Warped!

  • We also went for a nice walk. The snow from the other day was still quite pretty. If it wasn’t, it wouldn’t matter anymore because it is getting covered with a fresh blanket of snow.


  • Our cat, Winston, apparently likes to drink from the faucet.






Currently listening to: The Awakening, by Nora Roberts


Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...